Today in History December 4: Double Tragedy
Goody2Shoes
2015-12-05 04:52:42 UTC
Today is a double tragedy day. On this day in 1969 Fred Hampton and Mark
Clark from the Chicago chapter of the Black Panther Party were
assassinated as they slept by the US Government via the state and local
government of Chicago Illinois, J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI supplied the
intelligence allowing the Chicago Police Department to know EXACTLY
where they were sleeping at the local chapter’s headquarters, and they
died in a hail of gunfire without ever knowing what happened.

Frank Zappa also passed on this day in 1993 of Cancer, but not before
leaving a legacy of music that … had … soul. This song, More Trouble
Every Day, is about the Watts Riots of 1965 and appeared on Roxy &
Elsewhere after one of the most short, sweet, and complicated segues
ever heard in Rock and Roll, from ‘a tender ballad’ called “Son of
Orange County”… …a song about Mr. Law and Order himself, Richard Milhous
Nixon.

In full @ Anarchic Tendencies:
http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/134553893244
s***@gmail.com
2015-12-17 17:12:32 UTC
Likely run by Mexicans and Asians and some half wit gestapo

We need new weapons. If they would have had stunning weapons at the 911 control center and at the point of attack then the police would have found an empty room and a mistake on their. computers.

I approve of the execution of large cocAine and herojn dealers in the USA and I hope we can have a military dictator to run our enemies from our government and our nation.

If negro wants to grow pot then let it be and if raided then let booze burn where ever it flows

Mobile audit club
Saint ram bone

.