Revolutionary Infrastructure
*Anarcissie*
2015-12-21 00:01:13 UTC
(via diaspora)

Revolution will not occur for the sake of wealth redistribution of the current system. That is a failed experiment. The false dreams of some violent insurrection or some peaceful harmonious awakening of man kind do nothing but fantasize change...

Revolution will only occur when we have built the alternatives necessary to provide stability and compete with the status quo. When we have an infrastructure by which we are willing to live and die, then we will have revolution. But look around you. Who wants to die for Starbucks? Who wants to die for Walmart? Who wants to die for our healthcare system?

The reason workers don't rise up is very simple. We would inherit a meaningless world with a meaningless infrastructure. We would inherit an abyss. We look at this current manifestation of reality and we are repulsed by it. So much so that we fear having to even be a part of it. And if we were to somehow redistribute it, what would we be redristributing? Emptiness. Nothingness. Meaningless bullshit.

This is why we must be growers and builders. We must use the society we see before us today as the compost that will help us grow a better world tomorrow. We must put in place a meaningful infrastructure that makes our human light shine as bright as the heavens above. We must build the hope and change ourselves. Then, and only then, will there be a reason for a revolution.

#Anarchism #Alternatives #Revolution #WarningFacebookLink

https://www.facebook.com/mathieu.thiem/posts/10153213404663663
Coyo Stormcaller
2016-03-07 06:31:33 UTC
On Sun, 20 Dec 2015 16:01:13 -0800 (PST)
Post by *Anarcissie*
(via diaspora)
We must build the hope and change ourselves. Then, and
only then, will there be a reason for a revolution.
I wish the original poster the very best of luck.

Very experienced friends of mine say "you can't fix stupid."