Colorado marijuana review
Dänk 42Ø
2015-07-13 21:31:26 UTC
I visited Colorado a few weeks ago, and within minutes of arriving in
Pagosa Springs I made a beeline to the recreational marijuana store,
where I shelled out $100 for a variety of cannabis products, from
bud to marijuanated soda to the famous "O.Pen Vape" e-joint.

O.Pen is so cool! The cost of the vaporizer pen is $18, marijuana
oil cartridges cost $35-$40, and come in a variety of popular
strains, including Sour Diesel (I got Space Jill, a hybrid of
sativa and indica).

Vaporized marijuana produces a different high than smoking it, but
it still gets you high. The neat thing about O.Pen is that there
is no smell. You can barely feel the vapor going into your lungs,
you can sometimes see it when you exhale, but apparently nobody
can smell it. So you can toke anywhere! It's not like those
nicotine e-cigs cracksheads are always sucking on -- it only takes
one or two hits of marijuana vapor to keep you high for hours. It
is not entirely cough-free, however, but not nearly as bad as
smoking bud.

Now for bud: Even for a hardcore pothead like me, there are limits
to how much killer greed bud I can consume. They sell a minimum
amount of one gram, and that "Bruce Banner" bud I bought lasted me
all week. Oh, gawd, did it stink! Unlike that disgusting tobacco,
pot -- raw or burned -- always smells nice, but like tobacco there
is no getting it off your breath and clothes.

That's about all I have to say. It's wonderful to walk into a
store and buy LEGAL marijuana! No more back alley deals, no
shorted bags, no fake buds made out of mint, no looking over my
shoulder for cops, no Visine. I paid my tax, the shop
probably made fifty bucks profit off me, and nobody got hurt.

And, y'know, I really don't care if you disapprove of marijuana.
It's my little vice, I'm not using it around you, and if it
was mentholated tobacco sticks you'd give me the citizen of
the fuckin' year award for polluting your air with it. Fifty
fuckin' tobacco sticks a day, but at least that's not a "drug."

http://www.openvape.com/
Bobbie Sellers
2015-07-14 00:01:46 UTC
Post by Dänk 42Ø
I visited Colorado a few weeks ago, and within minutes of arriving in
Pagosa Springs I made a beeline to the recreational marijuana store,
where I shelled out $100 for a variety of cannabis products, from
bud to marijuanated soda to the famous "O.Pen Vape" e-joint.
Thanks for your review.
Post by Dänk 42Ø
[...]
It can smell pretty bad at times. Bong water sticks and not
in a nice way. I remember when we used to have meetings in one of the
first clubs on Market Street and I liked the haxhy smell but one
person who had had to give up cannabis to keep her child found it
tormenting. The habitues of the club could not smell it.
Post by Dänk 42Ø
That's about all I have to say. It's wonderful to walk into a
store and buy LEGAL marijuana! No more back alley deals, no
shorted bags, no fake buds made out of mint, no looking over my
shoulder for cops, no Visine. I paid my tax, the shop
probably made fifty bucks profit off me, and nobody got hurt.
And, y'know, I really don't care if you disapprove of marijuana.
It's my little vice, I'm not using it around you, and if it
was mentholated tobacco sticks you'd give me the citizen of
the fuckin' year award for polluting your air with it. Fifty
fuckin' tobacco sticks a day, but at least that's not a "drug."
http://www.openvape.com/
No awards for tobacco use closer than Nevada.
In the SFBA we have more and more restrictive laws against tobacco use.

bliss
Dänk 42Ø
2015-07-14 07:25:00 UTC
Post by Bobbie Sellers
No awards for tobacco use closer than Nevada.
In the SFBA we have more and more restrictive laws against tobacco use.
Ah! Another fellow Bay Area resident! I don't live there any longer,
unfortunately.

You mention Nevada, and I lived in Las Vegas for over 10 years in the
1990s, which is why I despise tobacco so much. When I become dictator
of earth, I am going to round up every tobacco user and gas them to
death with tobacco smoke!

But there are limits on how far I can go to defend marijuana. An
episode of "South Park" said that the problem with pot is that it
makes you content with being bored. But we also drown our boredom
with booze and potato chips. Adults -- the whole Adam & Eve, Garden
of Eden story -- have free will. We have a right to make dumb
decisions. That's what being human is all about.

One story out of SF I remember is some woman at the UCSF emergency
room who lit up a marijuana joint. She was told to put it out,
then she started whining about how it was "medicine." The staff
then pointed to the "No Smoking" sign, and said it applied to ALL
smoke. She bitched and whined, and probably sued them for violating
her civil rights.

Smoking or vaporizing marijuana is not a very productive activity.
Neither is masturbating, drinking beer, or watching the Oprah
Winfrey show. None of those latter things is a federal felony.
I still remember Las Vegas in the 1990s, when tobacco smoking was
permitted in restaurants and even supermarkets. Meanwhile, I was
hiking twenty miles out into the desert to make sure that nobody
caught a whiff of my illegal marijuana fumes, always looking over
my shoulder for a SWAT team that would shoot me in the back for it.
Bobbie Sellers
2015-07-14 15:10:09 UTC
Post by Dänk 42Ø
Post by Bobbie Sellers
No awards for tobacco use closer than Nevada.
In the SFBA we have more and more restrictive laws against tobacco use.
Ah! Another fellow Bay Area resident! I don't live there any longer,
unfortunately.
Well when you figure out how to get a high 5 or low 6 figure
income you will able to afford to return. I am in the same studio
apartment for over 40 years, I should have moved 30 years ago.
Now on Social in-Security there is no chance,
Post by Dänk 42Ø
[...]
Some people are ridiculous and amazingly stupid.

bliss
Post by Dänk 42Ø
Smoking or vaporizing marijuana is not a very productive activity.
Neither is masturbating, drinking beer, or watching the Oprah
Winfrey show. None of those latter things is a federal felony.
I still remember Las Vegas in the 1990s, when tobacco smoking was
permitted in restaurants and even supermarkets. Meanwhile, I was
hiking twenty miles out into the desert to make sure that nobody
caught a whiff of my illegal marijuana fumes, always looking over
my shoulder for a SWAT team that would shoot me in the back for it.
Yes well I used to say that I did only misdemeanors in public
but keep my Federal Felonies in the closet under florescent lights.
Nudge, nudge, Wink, Wink, Say No more!
I only use medicinal cannabis these days and only take medicated
chocolate. Using even a vaporizer or a bong burns my throat
too painfully.

bliss